dilluns, 19 d’octubre del 2009

Composition

My name is Minerva Martinez. I'm 14 years old. I live in Berga. I am toller and thin. My hair is curly and the brown color. My eyes is blue.

On Monday I go to the schol and I finish at 2:00pm. I go home. When I finish eating I go to the school. The school finishes at 5:30pm and I go home again. At I do my homework. I finish homework I play computer. At 10:00pm I sleep. On Tuesday I go to the school and I finsh at 2:00pm. I go home I do my homework. I finish homework I play the computer. At 10:00pm I sleep.

On Wensday I go to the school and I finish at 2:00pm. I go home and eat. The school finishes at 5:30pm and I go home. I do my the homework. On Thursday and Friday I go to the school. I go to the school and I finsih at 2:00pm. And at 4:00pm I go to the friends. At 8:00pm I go home I play computer. On Saturday and Sunday, I get up at 11:00pm. I eat at 2:00pm meet. I do my homework. And when i finish my homework. I meet my friends.

I like dancing. I love black and pink colour. I like potatoes, humburguer, earrings, pizza. I love animals: dogs, horses...

I don't like salad.

My hobbies are swimming, listening to music, and dancing.